- Istanbul Ataturk Airport (100%),
- Ankara Esenboğa Airport (100%),
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport (Intl. Terminal) (100%),
- Gazipasa Airport (1)(100%)
- Tbilisi International Airport (66%) and Batumi Airport (60%)
- Monastir and Enfidha Airports (2) (67%)
- Skopje, Ohrid and Shtip Airports (3) (100%)
- Largest duty free operator in Turkey
- Partner with Unifree – owned by Heinemann, leading German travel retailer (Travel Value)
Food and Beverage
- Total seating capacity of 11,760 in Turkey ,Georgia and Macedonia
- Operates Istanbul Airport Hotel (131 rooms)
- Bakery & pastry factory serving in Turkey
- Traffic, ramp and cargo handling
- Major groundhandler in Turkey with a c.57% (4) share
- Operates in 20 airports in Turkey including Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and Antalya
- *TGS(%50) operates in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Adana
O&M, IT and Security
- TAV O&M (100%): Commercial area allocations & CIP
- TAV IT (99%): Airport IT services
- TAV Security (67%): Security service provider in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir
(1) We had signed Gazipasa Airport concession agreement on January 7, 2008 and operations started on July 13, 2009.
(2) We started operations in Monastir Airport on January 1, 2008. Enfidha Airport (greenfield investment) started operations in December 2009.
(3) We are awarded the tender on September 2, 2008 and TAV commenced its operations as of 1 March, 2010.
(4) Based on number of flights for 2009
(5) Revenues represent the proportional interest of these companies in TAV Airports (e.g. 50% of ATÜ revenues, 60% of TAV Georgiafor whole period)(before eliminations)*TGS started operations as of 1 January 2010
ABOUT TAV AIRPORTS HOLDİNG: TAV Airports Holding is the leading airport operator in Turkey with a market share of 48% as per the DHMI 2009 passenger statistics including transferpassengers. TAV Airports Holding operates Istanbul Ataturk Airport (one of the busiest airports in Europe), Ankara Esenboga Domestic and International Terminals and Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport International Terminal, Gazipasa Airport in Antalya in Turkey, and the Tbilisi and Batumi Airports in Georgia as well as the Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, Enfidha Zine Abidine Ben Ali Airport in Tunisia. Furthermore, TAV Airports Holding operates the the Alexander the Great Airport in capital Skopje and the St Paul the Apostle International Airport in Ohrid, in Macedonia as of March 1, 2010TAV Airports operates in other branches of airport operations as well, such as duty free sales, food and beverage services, ground handling services, information technologies, security and operation services. TAV Airports serve 375K flights for approximately 300 airline companies and 42 million passengers on average per year. As per 2009 figures, 57% of TAV Airport's consolidated revenues consisted ofnon-aviational revenues. Biggest contribution in revenues is from ATU which has a 50% partnership in TAV Airports and which operates duty free stores. TAV Airports Holding generated 609 million Euro consolidated revenues (turnover) as per the 2009 financial tables prepared in compliance with the IFRS. The company shares are listed in the Istanbul Stock Exchange since February 23, 2007, under the name of "TAVHL".